The transition into fall can be tough—The scary Sunday to winter's Monday. For me, coping with summer's end is easier if I focus on the cuddly greatness that fall brings: The opportunity to wear my favorite leather jacket, layer a thicker blanket on the bed, and indulge in seasonal treats. Enter our latest concoction: A spiked caramel apple bellini.
When a sharp chill creeps into the air, this cocktail is pure coziness in a glass. We mixed salted caramel vodka into local apple cider and topped it with enough bubbly prosecco to honor summer's memory. A rim of caramel coated in salty cinnamon sugar makes each sip a real treat.
Caramel Apple Bellini
- 1 ounce salted caramel vodka (Pinnacle works best)
- 1 ounce fresh-pressed apple cider
- 1 ½ ounces prosecco or sparkling wine
- Packaged caramel sauce, for garnish
- Cinnamon sugar + ¼ teaspoon salt, for garnish
- Rim a champagne flute with caramel sauce, then roll in salted cinnamon sugar mixture.
- Pour vodka and cider into the glass, and top with prosecco. Mix well.
- Garnish with an apple slice, if desired. Enjoy!
Recipe adapted from Delish