Latest Videos All Reviewed.com Videos
Are these bagels with caffeine good enough to replace your morning coffee?
May 22, 2017 – The Espresso Buzz Bagel contains 32 milligrams of caffeine, about a third of what you’ll find in the average 8-ounce cuppa Joe.
Related Article: This bagel is made of coffee—Can it replace your morning cup?
- Are these bagels with caffeine good enough to replace your morning coffee?
- Want a healthy alternative to steak? Try grilling ostrich
- Amazon Echo vs. Google Home: Who's better at baking cookies?
- How to make your own blackberry Prosecco popsicles
- This hack can ripen an avocado in 10 minutes (kinda)
- Nugget ice is the secret ingredient to a fantastic mint julep
- 3 simple margaritas you can make at home
- This machine makes healthy frozen desserts out of fruit
- Six foraged greens you need to try
- This toaster is specifically made for cooking bacon
- How to make unicorn noodles at home
- Here's everything you should be composting at home